Members continue to value and be satisfied with Alliance events, communications, publications and council activities.
2019 Alliance Member Survey
- Members who are active
- Members of councils (with higher ratings from members of Mobile, Payments and Transportation Councils)
- Members who attended the Payments Summit
Participate and Engage with Us
Each year, we also get feedback from the survey that there are a significant number of members who are unaware of Alliance programs or who would like to get more involved.
- Make sure you’re getting our monthly member bulletins, quarterly newsletters and Daily Industry News. Contact Debra Marshall, [email protected] to receive the communications
- Create a login to the Alliance members-only section of the web site for exclusive content
- Follow us on Twitter or join one of our LinkedIn Groups
- Join one of our industry councils
- Attend one of our conferences, webinars, workshops or training programs for education and networking opportunities
We value all members’ opinions on how the Alliance is meeting your needs and what you would like to see us do differently. We’d love to hear more from you!
We thank everyone who responded to the 2019 Member Survey!
You Told Us
Top 5 Benefits the Alliance Provides to your Organization
- Collaborating to solve industry issues in councils
- Gaining insights to build business strategies
- Contributing perspectives to industry educational assets
- Influencing best practices and standards in the digital security industry
- Gaining up-to-date market intelligence
Members added write-in comments to provide us with more insight into their membership, activities and deliverables. Here’s what some said:
- “Impressed with level of support that STA provides councils – keeping members on track and focused”
- “Invaluable resource for networking, education, activities”
- “Beneficial for organization and personal development”
- “Tremendous value: professional networking, education, coordination and business activities”
”The Alliance has helped to boost my career and keep me abreast of relevant trends
”I find my membership extremely valuable by helping industry partners better understand Federal government goals, objectives and policies
”The Secure Technology Alliance is an invaluable resource to our organization. The networking opportunities, education and multiple sector related activities are all relevant and timely to the market trends
”STA has tremendous value - professional networking, awareness, educations, and coordinating business opportunities
”Participating in the Alliance is beneficial for my organization and on a personal development level